Eternity

WHY STUDY??? THE MORE I STUDY, THE MORE I KNOW. THE MORE I KNOW, THE MORE I FORGET. THE MORE I FORGET, THE LESS I KNOW. SO WHY STUDY?

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Hit-and-run driver leaves number plate behind on PIE

The Straits Times-Home, Fri Jul 28 2006

'HAHA', that is what i have to say to the hit-and-run driver who thought he was smart enough to save his own skin by speeding off, but dumb enough to leave his number plate behind. I feel that heaven has eyes and justice does exist in this world as the hit-and-run driver did not manage to get away scott-free. The hit-and-run driver got his just dessert and i am glad that he did. The driver who got hit was injured as his car had flipped onto its side, i am seriously shocked that the hit-and-run driver did not stop to offer any help and just sped off. What if the other driver had been seriously injured and needed help immediately, the hit-and-run driver could have helped by at least calling for medical services. I am ashamed of the hit-and-run driver as he was so irresponsible and unfeeling. To save his ownself he did not care about the other driver's life and left the scene in a hurry. Even if he did manage to get away, i believe that he would always be haunted by his own conscience, especially if the other driver had died. I feel that it is important to teach young children these days the proper moral values in school, so that when they grow up they will not become such an irresponsible person like this hit-and-run driver. Hopefully this hit-and-run driver has learnt his lesson, that it is better to own up for your mistakes instead of trying to run away. As this article clearly proves, justice will always catch up with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home