Eternity

WHY STUDY??? THE MORE I STUDY, THE MORE I KNOW. THE MORE I KNOW, THE MORE I FORGET. THE MORE I FORGET, THE LESS I KNOW. SO WHY STUDY?

Saturday, August 19, 2006

UK mum jailed for giving son,9, heroin and cocaine

The Newpaper pg 19, 18 Aug 2006 Fri

I am truly disgusted by the actions of this UK mum. How could a mother be so evil as to give her own young son drugs and get him hooked onto it. I feel that the mother was very cruel as what she had done might was life-threatening to her son as he is still young and his body is still growing and developing. The drugs would have had a more serious effect on him than on adults and might have damaged his organs. This incident has really shocked me as i thought that all mothers would naturally love their children and not harm them, except for special cases where the mother is under immense stress or is medically unsound. However, this UK mum is perfectly normal yet she can bear to give her son drugs knowing of its bad qualities. I feel that the UK mum deserved her jail term and i hope that the boy would not be scarred by this incident. The boy is now in foster care and hopefully he will find a better home and will be able to start life afresh again. Drugs have caused alot of problems and misery in the world, and everyday there are many people who suffer and even die from drugs through drug abuse and drug trafficking. Honestly i believe that the world will be a much better place to live in if it was drug free, so i hope that there will be harsher and stricter laws implemented in every country to deter the use and trafficking of drugs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home